Friday 28 November 2014

Happy days! I have my idea!

So after some thought and many ideas being created and disregarded, I have finally come up with the idea that I am going to produce for my AS coursework!
 
I have decided to do a thriller/horror two minute opening sequence which will feature a young teen girl walking down a dull lit street at night after getting the train back from a friend's house. As she is walking down the street towards her house, she is unaware of the fact that she is being followed by a mysterious man. Just as she turns into the housing estate where she lives, she is grabbed from behind and seen being pulled away, before the screen turns black.
 
These two minutes will feature a range of different shot types, like: over the shoulder; close-up; mid-shot and more, as well as some 'eery' music to help build tension in the scene.
 
The plot/story of the entire film: 
Over the last three months there have been many strange disappearances where people who are seen walking alone at night never make it home. With a shortlist of suspects and time running out as more people go missing from the streets, it is now up to Detective Cooper to find out who is taking these people and why...
 
I'm pretty sure this is what I will end up doing for my coursework, but I may end up changing some parts of it, depending on any ideas I have
 

No comments:

Post a Comment