Saturday 22 November 2014

Coursework idea!

So I've come up with an idea for my AS coursework, which is to create a two minute opening sequence of a film from a genre of my choice! 

At first I had no idea what to do, but after talking to some friends and joining ideas from previous tasks, I have come up with this idea for a comedy:

We see a shot of a young man or woman lying in bed and it is clear that they have been out partying the night before. As they wake up they appear confused about the night before, trying to remember what happened. They get out of bed, put on their dressing gown and head for the bedroom door to go downstairs. Once they are downstairs, they look around to see a dozen or so people in their house dressed in animal costumes doing normal everyday activities, e.g. ironing clothes, watching TV, making a cup of tea, reading the newspaper, etc. After showing a look of shock and confusion on the character's face, the film then changes to a flashback of the party from last night.
 
This is just an idea so I don't know yet if I'm actually going to do this or not... but I quite like it and think that it would be a fun challenge to produce

No comments:

Post a Comment