Thursday 4 December 2014

Developing my Idea

Location
I have decided to film my opening sequence in a town called Attleborough because after filming there for previous media projects I decided that it would be the perfect location to film this project.
I am hoping to film it in the evening when it is relatively dark and the street lamps in the area will help to create shadowy areas that can be used in my film to create suspense.

Characters
In the opening sequence we are going to see two characters, a male and a female, but I have not yet finalised their roles and how they are linked because I am currently thinking of adapting my idea a tiny bit.
However, I still plan on using these two people as actors in my opening sequence:

This is my friend Emily and she will be playing the role of the teenaged girl that we see walking down the street.






And this is Warwick, a drama student who has kindly agreed to act in my film. He will obviously play the male character in the opening sequence but I am not quite sure what the role is yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment