Sunday 7 December 2014

Building on my idea

Okay, so I have two similar ideas for my film opening coursework.
The first idea is the one that I have mentioned before about a man that goes about kidnapping people off of the streets at night and then the rest of the film is about the police trying to find out who he is and what's happening with these disappearing people.
 
My second idea will still feature the same characters in the opening sequence as the above idea, apart from the fact that the male character isn't some psychopathic murderer/kidnapper, but he is in fact an older teenage boy who is infatuated with his ex (the female character that we will see in the opening sequence) and can't get over the fact that their relationship is over, and so he results in following her to feed his obsession for her. 
As this idea is only an adaptation of the opening sequence where the roles of the characters have changed, I haven't created a full storyline for an entire film yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment